Monday, January 5, 2009

So tomorrow is the BIG day! I was able to download Skype. My username is kaitlin.byrne1 I just tried using it with Becca. I had a microphone so she could hear me and she had a camera so I could see her. Although she didn't have a microphone, it still works because you can use Skype as instant messaging too. So I was talking to her and she would type her responses to me. Skype is free to talk computer to computer so if you want to talk to me, let me know your usernames and I will add you to my contacts!

I am still trying to decide what I want my last American meal to be but tonight I will get my last fill of Monday night television with two of my best friends, tomorrow I will say my goodbyes and then make my way down to the airport! 8:50pm is my takeoff time but there is suppose to be horrible weather in Atlanta tomorrow so I hope it is not too delayed. I am nervous but also very excited! I have packed my whole entire winter wardrobe into one suitcase and a duffle bag! I am impressed! Anyways, I guess the next time I will be posting is in Spain! Hope everyone has a great beginning of 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment