Saturday, January 17, 2009

I FINALLY FOUND A CONVERTER THAT WORKS!!! Yeah so I can put up pictures! But first, For my birthday 8 of us went into Madrid to celebrate. We met up with Macon's friend, Kily, who took us all around. For dinner, Spanish people do not eat a lot so we went to a place and had Tapas and drinks...and yes I tried BALBA a.k.a. OCTUPUS!!! It was good except for the idea of the tentacles going down...ew...but I am totally embracing the idea of "You live once, try it all!" After dinner we went to a Huka bar and had sangria and humus (awesome but tasted kind of like taco seasoning), after that we went to O'Connors and met up with some of Kily's friends who all wanted to know about how we felt about Obama...hahaha...but it was really fun! Around 3am we went to a Discotecha and danced the night away. It was So much fun other then boys here cannot dance but the girls and I had fun. At 5 in the morning the first train leaves to go to Alcala so we caught that, missed our stop in Alcala, went to Guadalajara, and made it back to Alcala around 6:45 am...it was a memorable birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment