Thursday, January 15, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Tonight I am going to Madrid to celebrate my birthday, so yesterday my host family and I celebrated my birthday during lunch. They made me so much food and gave me an authentic spanish beer. My host mom gave me some earrings and a hat and my abuela gave me a bottle of champagne. It was all so nice and I was able to have my friend Macon over for lunch. They also gave me a cake that they kept refrigerated on the back porch. Does that tell you how cold it is here? Anyways I am so excited to go to Madrid tonight to celebrate. My friend Macon has a really good friend who lives in Madrid that I met last weekend and he planned a whole night out for me! 21 obviously is not as big of a deal here but I am still excited!

I was able to talk to my roommates from Auburn last night on Skype because Devin let me borrow her computer for a while. I am still trying to find a converter because I know you all want to see pictures and I want to put them up! Crystal asked me if I missed anything yet and so far I don´t but I am sure I will.

1 comment: