Friday, January 9, 2009

Good things come to those who wait!

So even though I did not have a my family on the first day, I met them yesterday and they are amazing! I live in a very nice house kind of far from school but I can walk if I want to. The food is giving me a constant stomach ache 1. because they give you so much and 2. because it is so different! I have internet at my house but my computer is dead. I hope to get pictures up soon of my house but I still have no luggage which means i have no converter for my computer to work. Air France lost over 40,000 bags they day we flew.

Anways it is snowing like crazy here and every spanish person you talk to will tell you that this is not normal but I like it. Also the picture that is above I actually got to see yesterday which was SO amazing! I have been looking at pictures of Alcala online for months and to finally see it all was amazing.

My family consists of a mother Mercedes, Abuela (grandmother), and Aleces, a 7 year old boy! They are all so kind. Devin and I have the third floor of the townhome all to ourselves. It is VERY cold up there but I like it. The interior of the house has no lights so when I was wide awake at 4am this morning i decided to go to the bathroom and on my way there I tripped over a plant. It is a fake one but I have to put it all back together and it made a very loud noise.

I dont think I will be able to make it home for lunch today due to the snow and the traffic so I might have time to write more later. Just know that Spain is amazing and I am so happy to finally be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment