Tuesday, January 13, 2009

School

First off...happy birthday Chrysti!!!

Okay so my schedule is set. I am taking: Civlization and Culture of Spain, A comparison class of Spain and the United States, A grammar class for advanced spanish students, and a globalization and economy of spain class. My classes will be hard but I am excited. I really like all my teachers a lot! It is snowing again here which is not fun!
Yesterday I went to Spain version of WalMart called CarreFour....its really cool and really close to my house. I went to try to find a converter but they had no idea what I was talking about. I have realized that a great way to learn vocab is to just walk through a grocery store in this case Carrefour because then you have the word and what it is actually right in front of you. I have some free time during the week so I might try to just walk through there sometime to learn some basic vocab.

2 comments:

  1. I got skype. my user is the same as my email minus the @ part. I leave it up all day tomorrow although I am sure if you are in Madrid you won't be calling me but maybe if you get back late. Or maybe it will work better if you send me an email to set up a time. Who knows we both have crazy schedules.

    ReplyDelete