Wednesday, December 24, 2008

As of yesterday, I had two weeks until I leave for my four months abroad in Spain! I finished reading all my packets but have yet to even think about what to pack and what to leave behind. I am very excited and hope that I will be able to keep up my blog up to date because I am not exactly sure what my internet situation will be.

What I know so far is that I will be staying with a lady named Mercedes. She lives about 15 minutes from my school (pictured above). My roommate is also from Auburn and her name is Devin but she is originally from Los Angeles.

I can't wait to actually be there and be posting from an internet cafe while eating some yummy Paiya!!!

1 comment:

  1. You have a blog! You are going abroad! Get ready for the time of your life.

    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ~Mark Twain

    ReplyDelete