Saturday, February 7, 2009

Riot in Alcala

Riots are very common in Alcala especially in the plaza. I had no idea this was going on until I walked down there today to catch my bus to the park. Last weekend they were protesting America so I was afraid they were doing the same today and that I might be in trouble because there were a lot fewer people last weekend and this weekend the plaza was PACKED as you can see. But this weekend they were protesting jobs and salaries. The Building with the clock in this picture is the office of the mayor and their city hall and the best Turkish restaraunt is to the right of it (haha).







1 comment:

  1. If you get this at 2am Sunday 8th then get on skype. I am assuming you are either out or asleep but if you get on before I go to bed I would love to chat. chrysti

    ReplyDelete