Sunday, February 15, 2009

Canceled

If you have seen me or talked to me any time since October I am sure you have heard me mention how excited I was about getting to see Kings of Leon LIVE in Madrid. I bought the ticket immediately when they went one sale (without even having someone to go with) and I listened to the cd for probably two months straight (sorry Crystal). So a 45 minute train ride and two metro trains later I arrive at Palacio concert Hall (which I might add is in the middle of NOWHERE) to read a sign that says "Kings of Leon is Canceled due to two illnesses in the band. They have never canceled a show and are so sorry to do so their first time in Madrid." I wish there was a picture to see my face as I read this. I was more devastated then I was after my first kiss. Of course this would happen to me after I had been waiting sooooo long!!! And the worst part is that they have already done their American tour for this album. It just was not meant to be

Aw Caleb I am soooo sad I will never get to see you like this.










No comments:

Post a Comment