Friday, February 13, 2009

Another week already

I can't believe another week has already gone by. Nothing too exciting happened this week just a lot of school and lack of sleep. Some girls at school started a Bible study too so we had our first meeting this Wednesday. That was really nice because I am really struggling with being satisfied in the NOW. I am over in Spain experiencing something very few people get to do and at times I am more excited for this summer and graduating then I am about being in Spain. It is something I have always struggled with because last semester I would long for Spain and not always enjoy my last semester in Auburn. It is a constant prayer for me. Anyways it was nice because at the Bible study we went around and asked what everyone needed prayers for and I was not the only one struggling with this. Also I feel like school just always causes stress for me especially when it is ALL in Spanish. I am understanding a lot and doing well in my classes but I have yet to be tested on anything and midterms are in one week. MIDTERMS ALREADY?! I cannot believe it. Dad told me the other day that I only had 79 days left (i guess now 75) and i thought it was a lot but then I still have a couple trips planned so I really only have 51 days left in Alcala! I can't believe that so I am really trying to live in every moment (which I think will be a lot easier once I am not stressing about midterms)
I am also very much looking forward to my pilgrimage with the Archidioceses of Madrid to Fatima next weekend. What a once in a lifetime experience! I am going with a friend from school but other then that it will be all spanish people all weekend and I am very excited about that! So this weekend I need to focus on getting everything prepared for midterms so next weekend I wont have anything to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment