Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Belated V-day!

Hi All,
Okay so this weekend was not nearly as productive as I needed it to be but I will get everything done. Anyway, Rebecca introduced me to a new blog that basically distracted me the whole weekend. Its called "Bring on the Rain" and its written by a lady named Angie Smith whose daughter died two hours after birth but they knew all along she was going to so her blog just tells her story through the hardships and her walk with God through it all. WOW its amazing I have laughed harder then I ever thought I could and cried just as much. Its hard not to keep reading but I do have a two papers, an outline, and midterms coming up! One thing Angie talks about is going on dates with God to coffee shops. I decided yesterday I needed a break from school (and it was beautiful outside) so I went on a date with God...We walked around the park near my house for close to two hours and I just talked to Him. It was amazing and what a better day to do it then Valentines Day. I want to have constant dates with Him now and I definitely recommend it! Well I have to go get ready for my concert tonight!!! KINGS OF LEON WOO HOO!!! What a great Valentines Gift to Myself!

Kaitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment