Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Walk to school

This is the street outside my house. To the left is a dog park but most of their waste ends up on the sidewalk. I take a right at the end of the street and see this...
This street has four blocks that I walk down. This is the length of one block.

And this is the next block. Mostly furniture stores are on the main floors and then apartments all above them.
At the end of the fourth block I see this. You can't really see how amazing the view is but I am at the top of a hill looking out to beautiful mountains and down at Alcala. And then I walk down this...
You can't see how slow of an incline this is but its a very big hill!

This is the bottom of the hill and then I walk down four more blocks. This is one blockAnother block
I walk down this hill at the end of the fourth block and under the bridge. The train station is to the right in this picture and the bridge is actually the train tracks.
Then I take a right onto this street and walk until I get to the white house straight ahead and take a left.
This is what I see when I take a left and I would say this street is about 7 blocks with more stores and apartments.
When I get to the end of the street I go around this round about and walk down the street where you see the cars going. Dad the building on the right is the Facultad de Derechos (law school)

(The church I see everyday)
Then I take a right after the law building and this is Calle Libreros...the main street of Alcala and I walk about 5 blocks until I get to the plaza. This is the worst part of the walk because it is always very busy and Spanish people walk VERY slow.

At the end of the street is the Plaza de Cervantes (i could not get a new picture today without snow because there was a Riot going on about how there are no jobs in Spain) But I walk across the Plaza and the little point to the right of the tall tower is my school.
SCHOOL!














No comments:

Post a Comment