Thursday, April 16, 2009

Last two weeks

I have exactly two weeks from today. Sorry I have not posted about Rome yet...its just going to take awhile to write about it and I really have not had the time. This week has gone by super fast and I had about ten pages of papers to write and research to do. I have a ten page paper due next thursday on globalization..ugh...why did I have to take a business class. Anyway, I missed my Spain family a lot while I was gone in Italy. Monday was a holiday so Devin and I did not have school and neither did Alexis so we stayed home and vegged and watched Toy Story and we taught Alexis how to dance, Macarena, Cupid Shuffle, Soulja Boy...I have really just been trying to soak up all the time I can with my family and practice as much spanish as possible. I am very ready for classes to be done but I am terrified about exams. They are over ALL the course work from the whole semester and they start next Thursday. Tomorrow I go on a class field trip to Segovia, a town outside of Madrid, and then the rest of the weekend I will be working on my ten page paper for next week. On Sunday´s all the museums in Madrid are free so I might go check them all out too but we will see how the paper comes along. Just wanted to give a little update!

No comments:

Post a Comment